Review about Floor World Of West Florida Carpet Installation from Spring Hill, Florida
Update added by user Feb 06
2 months later, carpet clowns still NOT DONE job n last trip to house; son, shrugged (refused) off *** job that should have been done right on 1st day but their day laborer can't get it right 6 trips later & Owner blames carpet makers....REALLY.who are u kidding.
Molding strip not tacked down. Seams not butted up. Molding strip 1/3" short & sharp edges make it unsafe.
Visable carpet seam 4ft apart in high traffic area.Big Box Rules vs this Joker.
Original review posted by user Dec 25, 2015
Owner was not at job site n 2 man crew lives 20 miles away n will not finish job, actual words; 'till they have another job in spring hill', so where is their spring hill crew n why is this business even in spring hill if crew is from port richey.Owner not only measured so wrong, he cut so wrong.
Great room 30' & master 18' was ok BUT 2 bedrooms rm 12 ' x 12 n the one room cut to 10 feet n seam 2' from wall, really not cool dude....THAT IS OUTRIGHT RECKLESS!These mom n pop need to be accountable so FYI, support Big Box Stores who are accountable n earned their title.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Floor World Of West Florida Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Do not use this flooring business. Wife said, husband would install carpet, a lie, when another crew shows up to do a reckless install job. next day, call CO on friday,..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago. Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water. For the first time...."
- "WHAT A RACKET THEY HAVE. I ORDERED FALL FLOWERS AND THEY SENT SPRING ONES. THE CONTRACT SAID THEY COULD SUBSTITUTE, BUT FROM SPRING TO FALL. ARE THEY..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."