Update by user Feb 06, 2016

2 months later, carpet clowns still NOT DONE job n last trip to house; son, shrugged (refused) off *** job that should have been done right on 1st day but their day laborer can't get it right 6 trips later & Owner blames carpet makers....REALLY.who are u kidding.

Molding strip not tacked down. Seams not butted up. Molding strip 1/3" short & sharp edges make it unsafe.

Visable carpet seam 4ft apart in high traffic area.Big Box Rules vs this Joker.

Original review posted by user Dec 25, 2015

Owner was not at job site n 2 man crew lives 20 miles away n will not finish job, actual words; 'till they have another job in spring hill', so where is their spring hill crew n why is this business even in spring hill if crew is from port richey.Owner not only measured so wrong, he cut so wrong.

Great room 30' & master 18' was ok BUT 2 bedrooms rm 12 ' x 12 n the one room cut to 10 feet n seam 2' from wall, really not cool dude....THAT IS OUTRIGHT RECKLESS!These mom n pop need to be accountable so FYI, support Big Box Stores who are accountable n earned their title.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jukebox2 is overall dissatisfied with Floor World Of West Florida and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Floor World Of West Florida.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Floor World Of West Florida to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Floor World Of West Florida?

Comments