Do not use this flooring business. Wife said, husband would install carpet, a lie, when another crew shows up to do a reckless install job.

next day, call CO on friday, called on wed, & again, friday...nothing but run around, & behold, i get call monday to be told, sorry our business

is closed the next 2 weeks for Holidays. Not only do they have my money, they had butchered the *** of my 2 coats of painted baseboards

from cutting carpet at a reckless angle & popped 50 nails from baseboards while stretching carpet. Tacks are sticking up on trim & left nails in driveway

and a razor in the side yard that they had no reason to be. The owner himself, over shot the estimate that i have 10yds of carpet i paid for and cannot use.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of floor world of west florida carpet installation from Floor World Of West Florida and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Floor World Of West Florida to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Floor World Of West Florida for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Floor World Of West Florida?

Comments